St. Teresa’s school pursues a noble cause of educating her students to bloom into versatile personality in this ever dynamic world by embracing a balanced and flexible curriculum catering to the needs of the time.
We envision a just and truthful society of integrity by forming students who are intellectually developed, emotionally matured, morally upright and spiritually enlightened to enjoy the fullness of life.
Life in fullness
Holistic Education for individual and social transformation by Academic Excellence, Psychological Soundness and Ethical Sensitivity.
We, the sisters of CMC inspired by St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara, our founder and the pioneer of education who willed the overall development of every person dedicate ourselves with the vision which aims at:
1. To inculcate in the pupils a High degree of integrity, having right motivation and faith in God and men.
2. Integral development of personality through intellectual growth and excellence.
3. To equip the pupils to serve society and nation.
4. To form a new generation of people for building up a just and truthful society for inner liberation of man.
5. St. Teresa’s Convent English Medium Higher Secondary School Primarily aims at the formation and education of Christian children of Maharashtra and also aims to impart education to all irrespective of caste and creed.
Book : Manifestation of wisdom, ever imparting knowledge and fortitude.
Candle: Illumination of individual life by the light of truth which eradicates ignorance of society though education.
Hands: Nurtures an individual with utmost care.
Globe: Signifies formation of global citizen who are competent enough to face the challenges of the time.
Star: Excellence in life, that enlightens and inspires students to strive for and shine forth with gleams of values.
CMC Emblem: Signifies CMC culture, concentrating on formation of integrated human personalities of a new generation having deep faith in God and clear cut goals in life extending special consideration to women, children, poor and marginalised.