St.Teresa's Convent English Medium Higher Secondary School is an unaided minority Christian School started on 17th June 1991, is affiliated to the Board of secondary education, Maharashtra state. It is one of the leading schools in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. The school imparts value-based quality education and aims for the holistic growth of every student right from their formative years. The managing body of the school is a trust constituted by the sisters belonging to the congregation of the Mother of Carmel(CMC), Vimala Province, Ernakulam.CMC congregation is the first women indigenous congregation of India founded in the year 1866 at Kerala by a great Visionary and educationist St.Kuriakose Elias Chavara in collaboration and assistance of Rev.Fr.Leopold Beccaro. The members of the Congregation strive for the personal sanctity, integral and the redemptive uplift of the people of God, especially of women and children through educational and vocational training. St. Teresa’s convent school has been gloriously epitomizing the service towards young learners for the past 30 exemplary years and has prestigious alumni. We have currently over 3000students studying in various classes of the school starting from Kindergarten to Class XII with 140 Teaching and Non- teaching staff. We are backed by active parents and a supportive community. The school takes pride with due reverence and obeisance to our patron saint, St. Teresa of Avila who is a model for youth in any age and time. All the meritorious achievements and the fruits that we and the world around are witnessing today, we owe to God and believe God will continue to raise our humble institution for His glory.