1) Online application forms for Nursery will be available on the school website (www.stteresajalgaon.edu.in) which should be duly filled and submitted on 23rd Dec.2021 for the Academic year 2022-2023.
The link will be active from 9.00 am.
2) Only one registration per child is allowed .Multiple applications will lead to
cancellation of your form. 3) Age Criteria:- The child born between 1st October 2018 to 31st December 2019 only is eligible for the nursery admission.
4) No recommendation and donation will be entertained for admission. The Management has not entrusted any individual or group to accept donation on behalf of School. Please be aware of the fraudulent conduct.
5) The management’s decision is final in regard of admission procedure.
6) Please stay informed, we aren’t offering any admissions to other grades, as there is no vacancy.
1) Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (Obtained from the Municipal Corporation/ Nagar Parishad / Panchayat).
2) Attested Copy of Caste Certificate of the father (caste/other) and attested copy of Leaving Certificate of father (open category).
3) Stamp size borderless photograph of your ward to be affixed on the application form. Family photo max width 10 cm.
4) Identity Proof of both Parents –Updated Aadhar Card.
5) True copy of Aadhar Card /enrollment receipt of the Child (compulsory).
6) The Printout of the online application with signature should be submitted.
7) True copy of father’s Pan Card.
8) Address Proof of Parent: -- (Any two as per the below list)
a) Ration Card issued in the name of the parent.
b) Voter Identity Card/Driving License/Passport issued in the name of one of the parents .
c) Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of either of the parents.
d) Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill in the name of either of the parents.
e) Sale Agreement [only 1st and last page] /Rent agreement signed in the last six months.
9) Candidates whose siblings are studying in this school should submit the true copy of their report card of the previous academic year.
10) Along with above stated documents, additional documents asked as per the different criteria mentioned below should be submitted in a hard copy placed in a file.
The admission criteria for the year 2022-2023 are as follows:-
1) General Quota (35%) - Open to all.
2) Local Quota (12.5%) - Children who are residing within one kilometer radius of the School.
3) Management quota (12.5%) – Reserved
4) Siblings Quota (25%) - Candidates whose siblings (from same parent) are studying in our school .
5) Government employee Transfer Quota (2.5%) - Candidates who are children of the Army / Police / CRPF personal and in Government service (2. 5% only )
6) Community Quota (5%) - Candidates who are Catholic / Christians.
7) Ex-students quota (2.5%) - Candidate whose parent is an ex-student of the same school.
|Criteria||General Quota 35%||Local Quota 12.5%||Management Quota 12.5% (Reserved)||Siblings Quota 25%||Govt. Employee Transfer Quota 2.5%||Community Quota 5%||Ex-students quota (2.5%)||Total 100%|
|Allotment||35 boys + 35 girls = 70||12 boys + 13 girls = 25||12 boys + 13 girls = 25||30 boys + 30 girls = 60||3 boys + 2 girls = 05||10 seats||5 seats||200|